TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
These terms and conditions apply between you, the User of this Website (including any sub-domains, unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions), and Newleafes Ltd t/a Progession People, the owner and operator of this Website. Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as they affect your legal rights. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Website. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the Website immediately.
In these terms and conditions, User or Users means any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Newleafes Ltd t/a Progession People and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Newleafes Ltd t/a Progession People and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services.
You must be at least 18 years of age to use this Website. By using the Website and agreeing to these terms and conditions, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND ACCEPTABLE USE
- All Content included on the Website, unless uploaded by Users, is the property of Newleafes Ltd t/a Progession People, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. In these terms and conditions, Content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website, including any such content uploaded by Users. By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such Content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the site without the owner’s prior written permission
- You may, for your own personal, non-commercial use only, do the following:
- retrieve, display and view the Content on a computer screen
- You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any Content without the written permission of Newleafes Ltd t/a Progession People.
- You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
- in any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or interferes with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Website;
- in any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order;
- making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of Content protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
- You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete.
- You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provide when registering by updating your personal details to ensure we can communicate with you effectively.
- We may suspend or cancel your registration with immediate effect for any reasonable purposes or if you breach these terms and conditions.
- You may cancel your registration at any time by informing us in writing to the address at the end of these terms and conditions. If you do so, you must immediately stop using the Website. Cancellation or suspension of your registration does not affect any statutory rights.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
- This Website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of Newleafes Ltd t/a Progession People or that of our affiliates.
- We assume no responsibility for the content of such Websites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them.
- The inclusion of a link to another site on this Website does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE AND DISCLAIMERS
- Any online facilities, tools, services or information that Newleafes Ltd t/a Progession People makes available through the Website (the Service) is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality. Newleafes Ltd t/a Progession People is under no obligation to update information on the Website.
- Whilst Newleafes Ltd t/a Progession People uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or guaranty in that regard and all Users take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
- Newleafes Ltd t/a Progession People accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website.
- Newleafes Ltd t/a Progession People reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the Website including, but not limited to, any products and/or services available. These terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- Nothing in these terms and conditions will: (a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from our or your negligence, as applicable; (b) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (c) limit or exclude any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, Newleafes Ltd t/a Progession People accepts no liability for any of the following:
- any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contracts, goodwill or commercial opportunities;
- loss or corruption of any data, database or software;
- any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these terms and conditions where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
- These terms and conditions may be varied by us from time to time. Such revised terms will apply to the Website from the date of publication. Users should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the then current version.
- The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to these terms and conditions and no third party will have any right to enforce or rely on any provision of these terms and conditions.
- If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions will not be affected.
- Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
- This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales and all disputes arising under the Agreement (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
NEWLEAFES LTD T/A PROGESSION PEOPLE DETAILS
- Newleafes Ltd t/a Progession People is a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 08210293 whose registered address is 1a Oakwood Road, Horley, England, RH6 7BZ and it operates the Website progressionpeople.com.
You can contact Newleafes Ltd t/a Progession People by email on [email protected]
- These terms and conditions were created using a document from Rocket Lawyer (https://www.rocketlawyer.co.uk).
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF COACHING SERVICES
- The terms and conditions below apply to all coaching and mentoring services provided by Newleafes Ltd T/A Progression People (“Progression People”) to any individual or organisation (“the client”) and constitute the contract for the service to be provided by Progression People for the client. The term ‘coaching’ as here used covers life coaching, personal coaching, executive coaching and business coaching for clients and where applicable includes mentoring or supervision services provided for clients, coaches or others.
- Coaching is not psychological counselling or any type of therapy, and should not be construed as such.
- In return for the fees payable by the client (or by a third party on their behalf), PROGRESSION PEOPLE agrees to provide the service as described below and in accordance with the terms and conditions set out below. The client agrees to pay fees for the service on the terms and conditions set out below (in situations where a third party pays the fees, the third party counts as an agent acting on behalf of the client).
- The date that the first coaching session takes place shall be deemed to be the start date for the service. Participation by any individual in the first coaching session constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions. The client will be required to sign a contract with PROGRESSION PEOPLE at the commencement of coaching.
Responsibility & Commitment
- PROGRESSION PEOPLE will seek to enable the client to set and achieve goals that will help to bring about desired outcomes for the client. The client has sole responsibility for any decisions they may make following coaching with PROGRESSION PEOPLE. PROGRESSION PEOPLE accepts no liability for the client’s actions. PROGRESSION PEOPLE has no liability for any loss incurred by any client, whether financial or otherwise, following commencement of coaching sessions, or for any perceived failure by the client, whether justified or otherwise, to achieve a material improvement in quality of life or to achieve their desired outcomes or goals.
- The client will be required to complete a ‘Commitment to Coaching’ form at the commencement of coaching; the client will be asked if they are ready to take action to make the necessary changes.
- Personal information or business information supplied to PROGRESSION PEOPLE by the client in coaching sessions will be treated as confidential. It will not be disclosed to a third party without the client’s prior permission, save where required by law.
- PROGRESSION PEOPLE and the client will be required to sign a confidentiality agreement at commencement of coaching. PROGRESSION PEOPLE will respect the client’s privacy and seek written permission before disclosing they are a client.
- PROGRESSION PEOPLE requires that the client provide an emergency contact name and telephone number, to be used only in the event of an emergency, such as sudden illness or accident.
- All documentation and information relating to the client will be held according to the Data Protection 1998, except as permitted by the client in writing or as required by law.
Clarity & Style
- PROGRESSION PEOPLE will discuss with the client their preferred style of coaching. The client has the right to talk openly and candidly with their coach, and the client is encouraged to discuss any concerns they have with PROGRESSION PEOPLE on any area of the coaching process. PROGRESSION PEOPLE welcomes openness and honesty.
- Feedback about the service is welcomed and can be given during a coaching session or by writing to Progression People at https://www.progressionpeople.com/contact/ .
- PROGRESSION PEOPLE is continually striving to ensure the standard of service it provides to its clients remains outstanding. At the end of the coshing process, or series of coaching sessions, the client will be asked to complete a feedback form.
- The coaching schedule will be arranged between PROGRESSION PEOPLE and the client and can be booked up to 3 months in advance. PROGRESSION PEOPLE will recommend the frequency of coaching sessions based on a professional assessment of the client’s requirements. This recommendation, or plan, is not binding and may be altered and adjusted throughout the coaching journey by mutual agreement, in accordance with the terms set out in this agreement.
- The number of coaching session will be agreed at the start of coaching between PROGRESSION PEOPLE and the client, and confirmed by PROGRESSION PEOPLE by email or written correspondence. Where no specific number is agreed sessions will be provided on a session by session basis. Due to the nature of coaching, the initial term usually recommended is four sessions. Full payment is due before or at the first session. Additional sessions can be booked thereafter.
- The length of each session is usually 1 hour but can be agreed between PROGRESSION PEOPLE and the client at the commencement of the session.
- Coaching will take place between the client and their coach face-to-face (venue by mutual agreement), via Skype (client calls coach), or by telephone (client calls coach). Face-to-face coaching will take place in the offices of PROGRESSION PEOPLE or at a mutually agreed venue. Where coaching takes place at a mutually agreed venue the client will be liable for any costs incurred by PROGRESSION PEOPLE at that time. Unless otherwise agreed, the client is responsible for telephoning PROGRESSION PEOPLE at agreed times.
- PROGRESSION PEOPLE may assign the client tasks or exercises to complete between coaching sessions. There is no obligation on the client to complete these tasks, but not doing so may slow the client’s progress in gaining improved quality of life or achieving desired business or personal outcomes. Where possible, clients are requested to submit any information requested by PROGRESSION PEOPLE relating to assignments at least 24 hours before the coaching session when they are to be discussed. PROGRESSION PEOPLE will provide feedback on completed assignments during coaching sessions.
- The client may contact PROGRESSION PEOPLE by phone or email between sessions to share a success or seek clarification on a coaching issue. Support between sessions is seen by PROGRESSION PEOPLE as a necessary part of the coaching process. PROGRESSION PEOPLE will always advise a client in advance if the nature of a client’s contact is likely to incur an additional charge, and no such charges will be imposed without the client’s agreement.
Cancellation & Rearranging Sessions
- If the client needs to rearrange a coaching session, they should provide at least 48 hours’ notice. No refunds will be given to clients for unused coaching sessions unless 48 hours’ notice has been given. In exceptional circumstances PROGRESSION PEOPLE may need to rearrange a coaching session; in these circumstances PROGRESSION PEOPLE will use reasonable endeavours to provide a mutually satisfactory alternative appointment the client.
- Where a client pays for a session, or sessions, in advance they must have the coaching session(s) that they have paid for within 6 months of the payment, or their fee is forfeited.
- The client may terminate their coaching contract at any time in writing. Any monies owed at the time of cancellation will become due immediately. Refunds on payments made against future sessions will be at the discretion of PROGRESSION PEOPLE.
- In exceptional circumstances, such as illness or unavailability due to bereavement or other commitments, inappropriate behaviour by the client, actual or potential conflict of interest, or other reasons, PROGRESSION PEOPLE can decide to terminate the service to the client early or refuse or be unable to provide further coaching sessions to the client. In such a circumstance the client will be given reasonable notice of termination by PROGRESSION PEOPLE where practicable, and will be refunded any advance payments made for coaching sessions not yet provided.
- There may be occasions when PROGRESSION PEOPLE may recommend to the client that they seek an alternative service more suited to their current needs. In this event PROGRESSION PEOPLE will fully discuss the reasons for the recommendation with the client. It is the client’s sole responsibility to decide whether to follow the recommendation and PROGRESSION PEOPLE does not accept any liability for the outcome of any decisions the client chooses to make.